Tuesday, August 18, 2015

THE Recipes! Sandwich Wraps

This is a basic substitution with unlimited potential. I love to use the cucumber sandwich spread in place of mayonnaise.




Sandwich Wraps:

1 Tortilla
2 oz Spread (from here!)
3 oz Sliced Turkey Breast
1/2 cup spinach leaves
2 oz shredded cheddar


Smear spread over tortilla.
Layer with spinach leaves.
Top with turkey breast slices.
Sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
Roll up and enjoy.


Note:
Wrap in paper towel to prevent sticking to neighboring wraps.(ask me how I discovered this...)



I try to avoid bread or wraps as an every day food, but if I'm hitting the road for a weekend or so, I won't hesitate to pull some in. They are easy to transport, easy to eat, and scalable!

Of course, you can replace turkey with roast beef or ham. You can adjust your toppings to taste. This is just a wrap that *I* use. 

What will you put in your sandwich wrap? 

Let's keep in touch!

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for exclusive content!