Thursday, March 17, 2016

On the Menu - March 2016

What have I been eating, you ask?



Well, it turns out that I prefer to eat the exact same thing all freaking week!
I'm sure that sounds ridiculously boring, but it works for me.  It also simplifies my shopping list and cooking activities.






So, here is what's on my agenda for next week:






 
Main Menu
Alternatives
 
Breakfast:
 
Chocolate Shakeology
With Spinach
And almond milk
Um... mixed greens instead of Spinach?? 
 
2nd Breakfast
 
Shepherd's Pie
with mixed vegetable
and Cauliflower Potatoes
Broccoli Cauliflower Quiche
 
 
Lunch:
 
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Broccoli or Green Beans
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
 
Snacks:
 
Carrots
Apple
Banana
Celery
Melon
Strawberries
 
Dinner:
 
Whatever gets planned with hubby...




 







What will *you* be eating?







Or click here: http://eepurl.com/bO5k0T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for exclusive content!